Sunday, March 09, 2008
Damn the bloody JI escaped terrorist!











This is what I had to face with everyday when I go home from work! The longer I sit in the car waiting for the snail-pace traffic to progress, the angrier I get at the police...MHA...whoever who was in charge of the custody of the damn JI guy....

I fully agree with what MM Lee said in Saturday's ST, "very severe lesson in complacency and it shows that Singapore is not infallible" and ultimately "not good for our security services". Such mistakes do not happen in Singapore! I simply cannot fathom it! The mistake was inexcusable, be it a conspiracy (yes, i am sure you have heard of the many conspiracy ideas that is spreading faster than Indonesia's forest fires) or not. 

Besides our country's reputation, this mistake had translated to much inconvenience for our fellow country men...the police who have to worked extra hours to find the guy, the residents who now have to live in fear....the traffic inconveniences at the causeways....and not to mention the environmental damage (millions of posters printed with Mas Selamat's face)....

*sheesshhh* 


Ur Sweet Lullaby thought hard on 8:49 PM.