Thursday, January 24, 2008
Love Conquers All?

I have been feeling really moody the last few days…..to the extent that I feel I am bordering on having depression. I have not felt this way for a long time. Maybe it’s PMS, maybe it’s stress…The only other time which I felt like this was when I had my post maternal blues….when I cried myself to sleep everyday and night…

I question myself: Why do I always allow myself to feel like that?

2008 did not start well for me. I had not been feeling dandy so I thought I better pay the doctor a visit. Little did I know, I was diagnosed with a particular condition (to my fellow readers, don’t worry, it’s nothing serious…the condition is curable and will go away naturally. In fact, one of my friends told me she actually had the same condition but she didn’t think or do anything about it). I did some extensive research as well, according to reports and medical professionals, 7 out of 10 human beings (adults and children) might manifest this condition from time to time. The doctor also said that I could choose to leave it alone and it will go away over time. Life, according to him, should continue normally.
Life did not continue normally. A small part of it sure did not. Anyway, it was this ‘thing’ that made me realize that the phrase “love conquers all” does not apply. Whoever that came up with that is a moron. @#$%


Ur Sweet Lullaby thought hard on 10:09 PM.