Friday, October 10, 2008
Travel

Seems like a long time since I last updated this blog....wait...it has been a long time...more than 6 months in fact...

Anyway, I have been very busy the last few months...lots of business travelling....thailand, australia, taiwan, US, and I just came back from india. I used to think I'd like the travelling but now, I just feel very tired...it doesn't seem to hold the excitment for me especially when you have to travel alone...it's just pure misery sometimes....

Anyway, I last travelled to India 5 years ago....despite what everybody says...I just feel that the place did not change at all....it's like growth stopped for that country (yes, there are flyovers and new shopping malls now - so I've been told. But other than that, there has been no other changes, traffic is still bad, water is still not safe to drink, streets are still dirty...and there are still lots of deserted construction)....but the saving grace is that the people are nice....great service and very very warm....


Ur Sweet Lullaby thought hard on 9:02 PM.